Shampoo bars are a great way to reduce your environmental impact. They are made with natural ingredients and come in a variety of scents and formulas to suit all hair types. Shampoo bars are also plastic-free, which means they help to reduce the amount of plastic waste that ends up in landfills and our oceans.
What Makes Eco Living Aruba Shampoo Bars Unique
Our Eco Living Aruba Shampoo bars are made with organic and sustainable sourced oils. What makes our Shampoo Bars so unique is that we make our own fruit vinegar. We use local fruits such as Cashew, Mango or Bananas and we ferment them and age them. Natural vinegars help balance your hairs PH, thus contributing to your scalps abaility to produce its natural oils.
How Shampoo Bars Are Better for the Environment
Shampoo bars are better for the environment in a number of ways:
- They are plastic-free. Shampoo bottles are made from plastic, which is a major source of pollution. Every year, millions of shampoo bottles end up in landfills and our oceans. Shampoo bars, on the other hand, come in recyclable or compostable packaging.
- They use less water. Shampoo bars contain no water, which means they use less water to produce than liquid shampoos. This is important because water is a precious resource that we need to conserve.
- They are more sustainable. Shampoo bars are made with natural ingredients that are renewable and sustainable. This means that they do not contribute to the depletion of natural resources.
How to Use Shampoo Bars
Shampoo bars are easy to use. Simply wet your hair and rub the bar between your hands to create a lather. Apply the lather to your hair and scalp and massage it in. Rinse your hair thoroughly and style as usual.
Where to Buy Eco Living Aruba Shampoo Bars
Our Shampoo bars are available at Bliss-Superfood, DA, and Botica di Servicio. We also have them available on our website, http://www.ecolivingaruba.com.
Making the Switch to Shampoo Bars
Making the switch to shampoo bars is a great way to reduce your environmental impact. It is a simple change that can make a big difference. If you are looking for a more sustainable way to wash your hair, then shampoo bars are a great option.
Here are some additional benefits of using shampoo bars:
- They can help to reduce frizz and flyaways.
- They can help to strengthen and nourish your hair.
- They can help to improve the overall health of your scalp.
- They are gentle on your hair and scalp.
- They are affordable.
If you are looking for a new way to wash your hair that is better for the environment and your hair, then Eco Living Aruba Shampoo bars are a great option!